- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 21 - 23 2021
- Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Sep 21 - 23 2021
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Back-to-Business Automation Bootcamp (FREE)
Kids are back to school, the realities of the end of summer are starting to set in, and we’re all just starting to feel busier.
- Wouldn’t it be great to have more parts of your business run on autopilot?
- Could automation help you to do things more consistently and more profitably?
- If you could reclaim hours a week, would it make the back-to-school and back-to-life chaos a little less stressful?
- Separate personal and work text messages with a dedicated phone number
- Use automated appointment bookings to eliminate back-and-forth emails
- Create templates and automated messages for follow-up
- Organize contacts into one list
- Track and close more deals with pipeline tracking
- One live-hour session per day. 9am-10am EST (New York/Toronto)
- Recordings sent daily
- Keap Pro is required -see our special event price here-
You need to have Keap Pro. It is the Sales and Marketing Automation software tool we will use to implement strategies during the bootcamp.
We’ve arranged two special paths, both with special prices:
1) Buy First Incentives – buy Keap Pro before September 17, 2021 to get 50% off our already special bootcamp prices for 4 months.
2) Extended Free Trials – this lets us make the training truly free with no pressure or obligation. If you love what you build, you’ll get to upgrade to a paid plan for our special bootcamp price. Free trials expire in 14 days or on September 25, whichever is later.
Both options have better than retail prices and are just for this event.
Bootcamp Keap Special: 2500 contacts, 2 users, $99 USD / month
(Compare at Keap retail: 2500 contacts, 2 users, $319 USD / month)
1. Replace (is there a cost savings or strategic advantage to having theses tools all in one)
Tuesday, Sept 21
- 0:900 - 10:00 EST
- Kick-off and Automating Communications
- Learn how to use your tech tools to save time and make money.
Wednesday, Sept 22
- 09:00 - 10:00 EST
- Automate a Customer Journey
- Deliver consistently and automatically by planning your customers' experience.
Thursday, Sept 23
- 09:00 - 10:00 EST
- Follow The Money
- Learn to track, follow-up and win more work using deals and pipelines.